Munns Professional Buffalo Booster Weed & Feed can be used at any time of year. Ensure you use this product at first sign of weeds.
- DO NOT exceed the rate of application.
- DO NOT apply to lawns such as lippia, clover or dichondra (Tom Thumb).
- DO NOT apply to lawns under 6 months old.
- AVOID application in acid soil areas.
- DO NOT apply during hot or windy weather.
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 48 hours.
- DO NOT apply to moisture stressed lawns.
Grass lawns including Bent, Couch, Ryegrass, Kikuyu and Buffalo
Thistles, Dandelions, Flatweed and other Broadleaf weeds
Apply 1 kg over 15m²
5 easy steps to use your Munns® Buffalo Booster
- Measure your area and calculate how much product is required. You will need 67g per square metre (m²), which is roughly 1 ⅓ of an adult handful (one handful = approximately 50g).
- Moisten the lawn. Apply Triple Action Buffalo Booster Weed & Feed during fine weather. Avoid windy conditions.
- Spread as evenly as possible.
- Water thoroughly after 48 hours. Your lawn may turn black after a few days but will regreen quickly.
- Repeat the application about every six to eight weeks to maintain a weed free lawn.
Total Nitrogen (N) as ammonium 5.0
Total Iron (Fe) as sulfate 5.0
Total Sulfur () as sulfate 8.5
- To prevent staining avoid contact with clothes and wear gloves.
- DO no spread or spill material onto hard or non-lawn services. Avoid walking from the treated areas onto concrete or any non-lawn surface area as heavy staining may occur.
- Dispose of packaging appropriately.
- DO NOT allow chemical or containers to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Make sure product is watered in thoroughly after 48 hours of treatment before allowing pets or children on the area.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 131 126
Please refer to our Safety Data Sheet.